Private & Group Lessons at Players Edge
Dear Players & Parents,
Players Edge is proud to offer lessons for baseball and softball. Whatever your goals are: improving as a house league player, making a travel team, playing on the high school level, or even collegiate and professional aspirations – we can help. At Players Edge, our lesson mission is simple. All of our instructors teach both the basics and the finer points of the game, including the all important mental and physical aspects of the game.
Sportsmanship and teamwork are emphasized. Together, we stand for:
- Quality instruction and player development
- Results-orientated training
- Teaching and preaching the fundamentals
We offer lessons in all aspects of the game and are happy to work with all ages and ability levels.
We have a select number of dedicated, experienced and professional instructors who share this vision and have a passion for teaching. Our coaches all have college and/or professional experience. Together, we look forward to taking your game to new levels.
Eddie Holbrook – Head Baseball Instructor, Players Edge Director of Baseball
Kent Szarabajka – Head Softball Instructor, Players Edge Director of Softball
Private Lesson Rates (30 Minute Lessons)
Instructor: $50.00 (members)/$57.50 (non-members)
Lesson Packages – Get the Best Rates!
Over 90% of Lesson Clients Use Lesson Packages
|Private Lesson Rates (30 Minute Lessons)|
|INSTRUCTOR: $230.00 (m) / $267.50 (nm)|
|INSTRUCTOR: $435.00 (m) / $510.00 (nm)|
|INSTRUCTOR: $825.00 (m) / $970.00 (nm)|
*Lesson packages must be paid in full at time of purchase. A fee of $7 applies if a catcher is supplied by Players Edge for a pitching lesson.
Group Lesson Rates (2 to 4 Players – 1 Hour Each)
|Group Lesson Rates (2 to 4 Players – 1 Hour Each)|
|$55.00 Per Player (members) / $60.00 Per Player (non-members)
|$45.00 Per Player (members) / $50.00 Per Player (non-members)|
|$35.00 Per Player (members) / $40.00 Per Player (non-members)|
No Package discounts on Group Lessons, as this is already factored in.
For more information on this or other programs for kids of all ages, please call us!
Lesson Cancellation Policy and Rules:
- Failure to attend a lesson without notice (no-show) results in the loss of lesson fee and lesson.
- Less than 24 hour notice for cancellation subject to $20 instructor fee.
- Cancellations or changes made 24 hours or more prior to the lesson may be rescheduled without penalty.
- A credit card must be on file for all lesson students and lessons for new students must be reserved by credit card.
- Lesson Packages expire one year from date of purchase, unless otherwise noted.
- Unused lessons are non-transferable (except to other family members) and non-refundable.
- Lessons purchased at the member rate that are used after membership has expired are subject to the non-member rate and the difference will be charged